#82 Hardware Device App Contest - Part 1. Ledger
Submission periodNovember 11 - December 25, 2020
Judging periodDecember 25, 2020 - January 10, 2021
Create a Free TON app for Ledger.
Free TON holders need a secure offline way to keep custody of their tokens. Contest submissions should provide a secure and easy app compatible with Ledger.com 11’s devices and policies.
Participants should provide a BOLOS application source code, written in C.
The app should:
• work in a correct and secure manner and satisfy Ledger security guidelines;
• verify the given Free TON public address on the Ledger device;
• display transaction information before allowing signature
• have a possibility to reject a transaction on the Ledger device;
• have a possibility to sign a transaction on the Ledger device;
• and the source code should be well documented.
1. Security/Privacy protection
2. Quality of code and description
3. Work as advertised, perform its stated functions
1 place — 120,000 2 place — 50,000 3 place — 30,000
• Jurors whose team(s) intend to participate in this contest by providing submissions lose their right to vote in this contest.
• Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 1 to 10 or can choose to reject it if it does not meet requirements, or they can choose to abstain from voting if they feel unqualified to judge.
• Jurors will provide feedback on your submissions.
• Duplicate, modifications of another submission, sub par, incomplete or inappropriate
submissions will be rejected.
• Voting period is 15 days.
An amount equal to 5% of the sum total of all total tokens actually awarded to winners of this contest will be divided equally between all jurors who vote and provide feedback. Both voting and feedback are mandatory in order to collect this reward.
• Because of the very specific nature of this contest only 1 submission per team is acceptable.
• Submissions should not be a modified version of another submission.
• All submissions must be accessible for the jury to open and view, so please double-check your submission. If the submission is inaccessible or does not fit the criteria described, the submission may be rejected by jurors.
• Contestants must submit their work before the closing of the filing of submissions. If not submitted on time, the submission will not count.
• If your submission has links to the work performed, the content of those links must have the contestant’s contact details, preferably a Telegram ID so jurors can match it and verify who the work belongs to. If not, your submission may be rejected.
Anyone can participate, but Free TON cannot distribute tokens to US citizens or US entities.